The Multiannual Financial Framework 2021-2027
January 29 2020
On January 29th 2020, at the headquarters of the European Parliament in Brussels, Studio Valla European Consulting organized the event “The Multiannual Financial Framework 2021-2027” in which speakers and participants discussed the challenges and opportunities of the future long-term budget of the European Union.
The event was attended by authoritative speakers from the European Parliament, senior officials representing the Commission’s directorates-general, and operators from the world of industry and public administration to discuss the near future of Europe, offering and sharing points. of view and scenarios relating to strategic sectors of the Union, such as ICT, digital, industry, energy, and defense.
Among the conference speakers we mention and thank:
- Mr. Valerio VALLA, CEO of Studio Valla;
- MEP Aldo PATRICIELLO, ITRE and ENVI Committee member;
- MEP Anna BONFRISCO, SEDE and AFET Committee member;
- MEP Fulvio MARTUSCIELLO, ENVI and ECON Committee member;
- MEP Massimiliano SALINI, INTA and ITRE Committee member;
- MEP Paolo DE CASTRO, BUDG and AGRI Committee member;
- MEP Antonio TAJANI, Chair of AFCO Committee and of the Conference of Committee Chairs;
- Mr. Daniel CALLEJA CRESPO, Director-General DG Environment (ENV);
- Mr. Roberto ZANGRANDI, EDSO for Smart Grids Secretary General and Vice President of Gruppo di Iniziativa Italiana.
The high quality of the speakers’ interventions allowed the success of the conference involving over 200 participants and achieving the main objective of the conference: to facilitate dialogue and the meeting between the production system, citizens, and European institutions.
In the last few months following the COVID-19 pandemic, the European Commission has launched a new proposal concerning the 2021_2027 Multiannual budget compared to the one under discussion in January. It will be the European Council of 17-18 July to discuss and approve the Recovery Plan and the long-term budget 2021-2027.
Given the next European Council, which we hope will be decisive for the growth and stability of our continent, Studio Valla will continue its commitment to guarantee the comparison between businesses, citizens, and European institutions.